Thursday 6 July 2017

Sathorn Pier


Sathorn Pier was were I had to get off the river taxi to visit a friend nearby there and I cannot remember quite why we were there...




It was certainly a bustling community there - with a plethora of people selling things on the street to people selling tours on the river - from food to bits and pieces...


I did enjoy the wall paintings though.


Then there is the river crossing to make - these seemed to be leaving rather frequently  and this is where I became a little confused because there were a great number of people trying to sell me a trip along the river - guess the camera round my neck did not help me! I chose to walk along the river's edge instead - gripping my phone carefully in my hand trying not to get lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment