Friday 15 December 2017

Bang Rak Chinese Shrine - ศาลเจ้าเจียวเองเบี้ยว



Bang Rak Chinese Shrine - ศาลเจ้าเจียวเองเบี้ยว  is somewhere that I came across when I as traveling to the Chao Phyra River.



As I was getting off the MRT I noticed that there was a Chinese Shrine in the heart of Bangkok. I slowly walked in - it was certainly a traditional Chinese Shrine as there were people at a table outside reading what I think were Chinese Newspapers.



The courtyard was large and the temple inside looked very dark - stepping in very carefully over the threshold I entered inside - it was peaceful inside.



The sun came into the Shrine in some places and created some beautiful effects - and then people came into the shrine to make a blessing and I had to stop.



The widow looked wonderful.



A wonderful Chinese shrine to visit...






No comments:

Post a Comment