Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wat Bowonniwet Vihara วัด บวรนิเวศวิหาร



The Wat Bowonniwet Vihara was a Wat that I found in the Wat Bowon Niwet Area - which also encloses other places to visit. 


On entering I was taken aback with how peaceful it was, and this was outside it.


The feeling continued when I entered - then on walking around I was taken aback with how this Wat was serene.


With an enormous Golden Chedi in it.





I wandered around quite aimlessly and simply admired what there was to see - I loved the coloured stone figures but I do not know what each represent?


Then there were the Chinese buildings close by and inside.


I could not express how lovely this was...


Not sure what this rock meant - there were others - an original?




  And the area was recognised as special.

 And when I had left the Wat I discovered this wonderful and informative blog about Wat Bowen Niwet.






No comments:

Post a Comment