Friday 13 November 2015

Loyung Temple



Loyung Temple was a temple which we visited on a trip off Phuket Island. But I can find nothing about the temple on the Internet - the most I could find was foursquare.



The grounds of the Temple were large - especially when compared to the Buddhist Temples in Phuket - where the cost of land is very high!




Some of the paintings of the wall simply reflected the standard 9 positions of Buddha.



The Temple seemed to have been recently been painted and I do love it when this has recently been done.




The illustrations on the side of the buildings were exquisite and it is reasonable to assume that they all mean something but I would imagine that that would be something else for me to find out - do you know how I can find out?



I recognised the meaning of this one though. 




If I had more time I would have stayed longer - next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment