Sunday 9 December 2018

Parutsakawan Palace



The Parutsakawan Palace is somewhere that I stumbled upon when I tried one of the Walking Tours for BangkokI had seen the building when I had visited the King Rama V statue for the flower display at the beginning of the year. 



I paid little attention to it because the sign at the front indicate that it was the Police Museum and I walked past. The next time was different.


Wow - it was a beautiful house - the gardens outside were beautiful.
 So I walked around the house before entering - finding the Police Museum at the back - I wanted cream tea on the lawn out the back as well.



Inside the house it was quite spectacular and the history is an interesting read.




The rooms are well kept and the choice of architecture was very European?



and the all have displays regarding the history of the building - a fascinating read, if that is what you are looking for - me, I liked the gardens.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment