Wednesday 14 March 2018

Dasa Book Cafe


Had some books that I had read but no longer wanted - where could I go? Dasa Book Cafe popped up in a recent issue of bangkok 101. Why write a description when the Dasa Book Cafe website told you everything...

"We have over 18,000 books in stock in many fiction and non-fiction categories in English and various European languages. We also buy and sell secondhand music CDs."



I submitted a list of about ten books and they replied that three were of interest - so off I went at lunchtime.



The front was a little nondescript, I nearly missed it - Google Maps made sure that I was going on the right direction...



The shop was reminiscent of the shops that I used to go in whilst in the UK - great for searching for something...



So I had a cappuccino first.

Sat at the window contemplating whether I should buy the DVD box set of Fawlty Towers... I then perused the shop for far too long and had to put the books down because I was not sure whether I had it....

Phone Number: 02 661 2993
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 714/4 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Kalong Tan
Hours: 10am - 8pm

 




No comments:

Post a Comment