Saturday 28 April 2018

Wat Sri Lam วัดศรีเอี่ยม


Wat Sri Lam วัดศรีเอี่ยม was on a journey we were making somewhere and we stopped off.



It was a peaceful Wat to visit and it was extremely quiet.



There roofs were really quite lovely and I wish that I was able to get a photograph with all the small sparkles that are there at the particular afternoon that I was there. There was plenty of parking space which was extremely helpful.



Taking the steps upstairs was where I started



Inside was an ornate place to pay respect.



The ceilings are always a place to look at. And then on coming down I saw there was a pathway adjacent to the main building.







Following this to underneath the the Wat I found another place where you could visit and pay respect.



Fascinating.











No comments:

Post a Comment