Tuesday 22 May 2018

A short river walk


The river taxis are something that I find very convenient for getting about BUT they are not for every person in Thailand.


I needed to get to the Jim Thompson House and the closest stop for me was Hua Chang. I got off the river taxi at the 'elephant bridge' over the Phayathai Road - another scenic place to visit.




I was immediately taken with the amount of wall graffiti and the quality of it on either side of the khlong.


And then there was time to pop into Yelo House for a coffee and it was here that I noticed that there was an Alex Face son the opposite side of the river BUT that would have to wait for another day...


Then the floor was also quite interesting.



And of course the walls...


And there was a lovely trip back...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment