Saturday 3 February 2018

Wat Pichai


Wat Pichai is a Buddhist Temple which is down a short road and if it was not for Google Maps and all those monks I would never have found it!



The entrance had the common cove over it and as I stopped I noticed that the entrance was adjacent to a small river 


and there was a Monk giving blessings.


On walking down the small road it was clear that I had missed something as I was going in the wrong direction as many of the people who were walking and there were a number of stalls on the side of this small road.


On entering the Wat Pichai it was clear that something had just finished - it was empty and there seemed to be no noise at all.


I felt a little uncomfortable so took a couple of photographs and returned back to the small road - I wonder what I had just missed...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment