Monday 4 October 2010

Phuket Shooting Range - animals, machines and GUNS




There are a plethora of activities at the Phuket Shooting Range - where do I start?




The Monkey Show is ......... a monkey show, not my choice personally but my daughter loved it - but 50 Baht for one banana was a bit steep I thought.



The Elephant Trek was wonderful - through the grounds at the back, we had a lovely mahout who made a straw grasshopper for my daughter.




The Go-Kart was busy but the Paintball was very quiet.


The Guns were loud at Phuket Shooting range. We did not have a go but this family did have a go - and they loved it!!

The Cobra show was apparently available but i declined on that one, there was also Archery and more, Kinaree House was closed (22 September 2010) but we did go to the Green Man next door for lunch - blog to follow.....

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment