Saturday 15 February 2014

The Smurfs and Phuket Town


I have told people that if you visit Phuket you MUST visit Phuket Old Town and have a wander about because you never know what you might find!


As I was walking down Radsada Road imagine my surprise when I entered there was a glass cabinet which was full of bits... 


The figures which caught my eye was that there were loads of Smurfs.


This is not something which was new but has been seen in the Chic Room restaurant but I failed to take some photographs this time and as I walked away I was still amused - it was only when I returned home that I realised that I did not take a record of the name os the shop - only that it was on Thalang Road - see the map below.


It was also a small cafe and rented rooms above - 
you never know what you might find here.

I always wondered where my collection got to...


View tim in Phuket in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment