Wednesday 15 June 2016

Chillva Market


Chillva Market is a relatively new market which is near to Tesco Lotus, John Gray Sea Canoe office, Bon Cafe and local shops. This is another market in the close vicinity of others and I have to admit that I was first anxious that Phuket Town does not really need another market but I was more than happy to say that this one has something different.


So what is here that I have not seen?




I love this pussy cat logo - a good idea.



I like the use of the trailers and the subsequent use of them to be the fronts of restaurants, then there is an upstairs.



I was surprised to see a number of the shops which had air-conditioning - for me not necessary but possibly for them. Most of them are as above.



So how much is there in these little shops? I could not hope to record them all - I would have to go again and again - then again my daughter would not mind...



Then there was so much food you could purchase BUT there was a lot of my favourites.



The roti glob was wonderful...




Not sure about these pieces of animal though.


But there were somethings made with cheese - but the queue was too long - next time...


Interesting that there was a cake shop displaying their link to WongNai - a popular App in Asia.


There there was a Pizza truck!


Then there were some more traditional seated set up stalls - again holding a plethora of the more normal items that are found in the markets around Phuket.


A dreamcatcher...


I do like this T.Shirt but don't tell Nike... There was a small amount if simple bars - but only one coffee shop (Rush Coffee), maybe there are enough in Phuket?



And there are toilets at the back.

Chill is open 7 days a week and from approximately 4pm - good luck...



 





No comments:

Post a Comment