Saturday 19 August 2017

Toy Museum



The Toy Museum was something that I found because I purchased a MUSE card - thanks Richard.





This Toy Museum is apparently quite new new and if you need a dose of the Superheroes and Batman then this is certainly the place for you to visit.  


Iron Man (in his original Suit) Batman - in those tight underpants and Robin and a whole lot more - find 


The Joker and Cat Woman and so much more - in fact I made a second visit!


I had this car 

But not this


After the Superheroes then there are the more recent - The Terminator, RoboCop, the Minions. 



Wow - fabulous - for me and my daughter.

Opening Hours: Mon -Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat -Sun 09:00 - 20:00 
Location: 32 Srinakarin Road. Huamark, Bangkapi 
Tel: 66 (0)2 375 9006 
Price Range: Adults: 250 baht, children: 150 baht (discount possible on presentation of a Thai ID or driving licence)








No comments:

Post a Comment