Friday 15 February 2013

A Cemetery at Rang Hill.




I was on a walk from Phuket Town to Rang Hill because I felt like it. Powered up with coffee from Sino Inn and Bubble Tea from Phuket Tea Station...



As I wandered past Sam Se Ju Hud Chinese Shrine I turned to begin to walk up the road to Rang Hill.


View Chinese Shrines in Phuket in a larger map

I saw something very different on the left - a road which could well be missed if you drive up the hill. Carefully I walked inside and all the area looked unkept and had broken  small Chedis and old cages which looked like they held birds.



Progressing further in and I saw a Bodhi tree which I felt still had been cared for. As I walked in further I came upon more and more BUT they were all not Buddhist Shrines - more of them were the same as a Chinese Shrine...



There was a record of my walk but I seem to have lost the App...




No comments:

Post a Comment