Friday 21 June 2013

Latex Pillow Shopping



Sorry I know more about jewellery than I know about Latex but I get a lot of questions regarding where to go for this.

ionatural is in Phuket - an interesting site with some information
Royalatexphuket - was the first I got on return to a google but they are in Pattaya?

So Wikipedia it is

There are a number of places on the island who will deliver to your hotel - but I saw a sign in the local village that they have them for sale there now. 

Does anyone believe in Latex?

1 comment:

  1. This is a very personal choice.
    Two years ago in Phuket we bought three latex pillows for our family.For the current period using only one pillow on which I sleep. I really like it. Now, after a dream I do not feel the pain in the muscles of the back and neck. Previously used a lot of different pillows (made of feather - to synthetic) - nothing helped. My wife and son did not like the latex pillows - they are from these pillows have the opposite effect - the pain in my back and neck. Now two pillows of three previously purchased are not claimed.
    Conclusion: until you try for yourself, you will not understand - need for you a pillow from latex or not...

    P.S. Tim, thank you for all your notes on Phuket, I read them with great pleasure.

    Sorry for the English language, Google translator helps...

    Oleg Panteleev. Russia.

    ReplyDelete