Tuesday 6 August 2013

In need of a massage by special people?



Well this is what I hear about all of the time and Chuen loves to go to the Local Massage for two hours! Me - not a chance, too long and I don't understand the need...

BUT sometimes I feel that I am in the need of some manipulation to my back and think that a massage will help me.

So with Chuen's assistance we found one of the places which are run by trained blind people - I had heard a lot about this and was willing to give it a try.


It was busy!

The clientele was 90% Thai and it was evident that this was a place to visit! As I lay down I began to think about all the comments that I had read about...

Where did all these people go? As I gripped the sheets and hoped that the massage booked was the short version I imagined a cup of coffee, some noodles and a good book - it didn't help!




Think that I will stick to the coffee and noodle shops!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much - I do believe that it is a personal thing - coffee and cake is mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an experience, Tim! I must say that you badly need a massage after strolling around Phuket. And being treated by special people makes it an even more memorable one.

    Wilfred @KivaDaySpa.com

    ReplyDelete