Friday 24 October 2014

Hongsyok House



Hongsyok House is not somewhere which is open to the public because it is still a private house and home for the Hongsyok family.


BUT once a year - specifically for the Baba Weddings it will be open for people to visit the grounds. 



The grooms, brides and their entourages all paraded outside - whilst I had a peak inside. I just wish that I had know what to expect and been a little bit more organised.


It is certainly a real home of a real family.


What lovely tiling on the floor - have I seen this pattern elsewhere?



Clearly evidence of a family collecting its pieces.



Then a piano and family photographs - I was very lucky.

Previous visits

 1) May 2014 - Baba Weddings
 2) May 2012 
 2) September 2012 - Baba Weddings
 3) June 2011 - Baba Weddings 
 4) August 2010 - Baba Wedding and cocktails


View tim in Phuket in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment