Saturday 8 December 2012

Sapan Hin - Mangrove Walkway


There is a lot more in Sapan Hin than I read and we choose to go here because it is relaxed, there is a park, street food and it is calm.


Why I choose to post here is the fact that there is walkway built through the mangrove. My daughter loves to walk along here and it is peaceful.


The mangroves used to cover a great deal more land on the coasts of Phuket that did have mangrove swamps but then there was a lot of development and mangroves are not always the best for investment so it is a pleasure to see the natural habitats allowed to prosper.

I would hate to see all the mangrove swamps be destroyed near my house - there seems to be a great deal of development at the moment...


View Sapan Hin - South Phuket in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment