Tuesday 11 December 2012

Weekend Market - Personal beauty



1) Beauty

As all the gossip about Thailand permeates the Internet we read constantly about the items that are available for purchase in Thailand. On e item that is proving to be very popular (available here) is perfume. The perfumes are clearly not in the right bottles but I have to tell you that they smell real...


Another item that is proving popular in Asia is coloured contact lenses. When I looked a little closer there was some indication that there was a 'strength' to the lenses BUT I am not sure you should put these items in your eyes.


Then there is the false hair - many Thai ladies like to have different coloured hair and the wig gives them the opportunity to have a go and then got to work on Monday.

The stalls do have any number of other items - fake teeth braces, creams and potions but they do not photo well and are not particularly interesting for me.

The Weekend market opposite Wat Naka is open from 16:00 until 10:00 each Saturday and Sunday.

The number of different items for sale are enormous and I have blogged about this previously but on reflection I think that it may be easier to look at the types of thing for sale here. I have started a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment