Tuesday 15 October 2013

Weekend Market - Personal Aggression



I always like to visit the Weekend Market because there is always something different that I find. In the same breadth I do not know whether it would be  a good idea to go to Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok because it has at least 5 times as many stalls!!!!


The post today is about the articles of Physical Aggression which you are able to purchase here - I am mildly shocked that nothing is done about these items for sale

Be that as it may I do not think that you will have the permission to buy one of these items and taking in your luggage and certainly not your hand luggage!



   


View tim in phuket - shopping in a larger map


The Weekend market opposite Wat Naka is open from 16:00 until 10:00 each Saturday and Sunday.

The number of different items for sale are enormous and I have blogged about this previously but on reflection I think that it may be easier to look at the types of thing for sale here. I have started a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment