Monday 22 August 2016

มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ต



มูลนิธิกุศลธรรมภูเก็ต is a Chinese Shrine a number of times because it is a wonderful example.


What drew me this time was the amount of 'weapons' which were distributed throughout the temple.




I would imagine that there use is the Phuket Vegetarian Festival.



I do not think that they are actually used like this but this is the only time that I have seen them out of their 'places' in the Chinese Temples.




After looking at these items I then found myself looking at all of the Chinese paintings adorning the walls - i would imagine that they all have some meaning behind them but I am currently unable to find a source for this.






Beautiful...


Not forgetting that it was the people who took me to Phuket International Hospital during a Phuket Vegetarian Festival.




Previous Post
 2) April 2014 - for a coffin
 3) October 2012 - injury at Phuket Vegetarian Festival




No comments:

Post a Comment