Monday 1 August 2016

Phuket Aquarium


Phuket Aquarium is what I would call a 'traditional aquarium'. There are no fishing buttons to press, there is no 'touch me' areas, there is no 'activity books' (but if they ask me I will make one), there is a science & nature trail so please do not go there expecting something else. BUT it has been updated since my last visit.



There is a new display concerning the Secret of Pa-Luek Island.




There are lots of fish 


- this one has always been my favourite.



They have begun to integrate technology.




The turtle breeding programs still progressing.



Then there is now a coffee shop...



The shop sells some up to date gifts...




Then you can have a Fish Spa...



They can now help you get a long-tailed boat from the local people. Don't forget there is a geocache back here...

Previous visits
 1) October 2013 - science and nature trail
 3) September 2012 - dinosaurs
 4) June 2010


   


Phone Number: 076 391 126
Approximate price: adult = 400 Baht / 4-12 yrs = 200 Baht
Address: 51 Moo 8, Cape Panwa, Sakdidej Rd
Hours:  8:30 - 16:30



View tim in Phuket in a larger map



No comments:

Post a Comment