Sunday 15 September 2013

Merci Beaucoup


I am no longer surprised at what I find on my many strolls through Phuket Old Town in the mornings. This is a shop that I saw open and then do very little - than last week I saw closed and then I saw 50% discount?


Does this mean that it didn't work and the shop is trying to reduce the amount of stock?


Well whatever - we went in and we found the stock still relatively expensive for accessories. However there were a number of pieces which could be that piece that you are looking for and you would pay for it whatever the price.


I can find nothing more on the Internet regarding this shop but that there was a Thai modelling promotion for KonPhuket and the accessories were from here.


Website: n/a

Email:  n/a
Phone Number:  076 258 090
Approximate price: $$$$$ 
Address: 32 Yaowarat Road, Phuket Town
Hours:  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment