Tuesday 12 April 2016

Lard-Yai Hostel and Toy Shop?



Lard-Yai Hostel is a little more than a Hostel - in fact I did not know that it was a Hostel.


does he deter shop lifters?
All I knew it was was a very entertaining collection of toys which I had not seen for a great many years.


I dare you - did you own a copy of this?
There is more than one little coffee shop like this in Phuket - this was along Thalang Rd.
I believe that the place that I visited was Lard-Yai Hostel - purely because of what I found on Foursquare.



Whether or not this is the exact place I am not sure - but it certainly is a Toy Shop...


what should i do with all my videos?
is that a toy?
i wonder if anyone liked Cherry Coca-Cola?
So where exactly is it - I am not sure but it is on Thalang Road in Phuket Old Town - somewhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment