Klong Mudong is the village which was very close to our home so we have seen a lot of things change, no we haven't - not a lot has changed, which has meant that there was a lot of the original attraction of it was still there - a 7/11 and toilets at the market are all that has changed.
At one end is the local market - in the middle there is a long promenade with shops opposite and at the other end
is the fishermen boat yard
and the monkeys waiting for the food that they could not sell at the local market...
It is a focus for the local people and that is really half the pleasure - it is full of local character.
I was in the area for a number of reasons
3) Borae Market - September 2014
4) Pizza Nuch - now closed
5) Borae Marshes - July 2013
6) Canoe Race - July 2011
7) Bicycle Ride - December 2015
8) Borae Market - September 2016
9) Drone attempt - March 2015
10) Borae Market - Giant sea snails - June 2010